Jeezy Announces New Album & Releases New Single "GOD"


Jeezy promised a special announcement this weekend on Instagram. The announcement came today (August 31) in the form of a letter posted on Twitter.

After explaining what the cat and cross imagery from his Instagram posts represent, the Atlanta rapper details his personal journey.

"I'm just a Black man that came from nothing who was never given anything and for that matter, never asked for anything," Jeezy writes. "But I was willing to sacrifice my freedom and my livelihood for my beliefs. And that act alone it what's makes us GODS.... This is coming from a place of passion and not ignorance. To Be Continued... Friday, November 13th."

He signs the letter as "Paster Young."

DJ Folk, a friend of Jeezy's, confirmed on his own Twitter page that November 13 is the release date for the rapper's forthcoming album.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 opinions:

Post a Comment