Back Like I Never Left


If you're a frequent visitor you know the site was down for a little over two weeks, but it's back now. The reason it was down was not my fault at all! I don't even want to get into what happened because I'll get mad all over again. I enjoyed the little break for like 4 or 5 day but after that I was itching to post something. Anyway though I'm glad to be back and hope you guys continue to visit & support the site. Follow the twitter account @backpacksNtraps, like the Facebook page Facebook.com/backpacksNtraps, and follow my boards on Pinterest.

P.S. I gotta new position at work. I work in the IT department now, so I don't sit in front of a desk ALL day like I used to but updates will still come regularly.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 opinions:

Post a Comment